Redazione Open Innovation
“Investor Days 2023: innovative startups and SMEs meet investors”, is a hybrid event dedicated to the world of Lombardy, national and international startups and innovative SMEs.
The event aims to support the growth path of startups and innovative SMEs, facilitating access to risk and debt capital for innovation projects and encouraging collaboration with corporates.
The initiative is organized by the DG for University, Research and Innovation of the Lombardy Region and Finlombarda S.p.A., in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network, IBAN – Italian Business Angels Network Association and AIFI – Italian Association of Private Equity, Venture Capital and Private Debt.
The event is part of the calendar 2023 of the Settimane SRI (Sustainable and Responsible Investment) promoted and organized by the Forum per la Finanza Sostenibile.
Participation is free, after registering.
02/10/2023 - 06/11/2023
ACADEMY for SMEs and startups (only in Italian)
Conference (hybrid, only in Italian):
- Finanza & Innovazione quale leva di sostenibilità - Finance & Innovation as a Lever of Sustainability
- Online pitches: startups and SMEs interested in making a pitch must request it in the registration form within 10 November 2023;
- Online one-to-one meetings between SMEs, innovative startups and investors and corporate
Online one-to-one meetings between SMEs, innovative startups and investors and corporate
- Innovative startups, scale-ups and SMEs that present significant growth prospects on international markets
- SMEs beneficiaries of a Seal of Excellence for their participation in EIC Accelerator - Horizon Europe
- National and international investors: Venture Capital and Corporate VC Funds, including ESG Funds, Seed Capital Funds, Business Angels, Family Officies, financial intermediaries
- National and international corporates looking for new technologies and solutions, interested in starting collaboration with innovative startups and SMEs
How can you benefit from this event?
- Startups and SMEs can publish and showcase innovative technologies, projects or funding needs to corporates and investors;
- Investors can discover new investment opportunities;
- Corporates can find innovative technologies and solutions for their challenges;
- All participants can initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
Register Now - Open until 21 November 2023