15 top scientists
The Prize rewards research, discoveries and inventions that have made a significant contribution to the advancement of scientific and technological knowledge in areas such as gene and/or cell therapies, regenerative medicine, omics and digital technologies to support treatments.
THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY
THE RELEVANT THEMATIC AREAS
- Gene and/or cell therapy
- Regenerative medicine and tissue engineering for the generation of organs and tissues
- Molecular target therapies
- Biological markers for screening and assessment of disease severity
- New therapeutic options based on digital technologies
- Integration of "omics" technologies with clinical data for understanding disease mechanisms
- Innovative solutions to make treatments and therapies accessible and available to all citizens, in urban and non-urban areas
- Clinical decision support systems
15 members identified through the areas of the Scopus system.
4 Biomedical Resaerch
4 Clinical Medicine
1 Public Health & Health Services
Genetics Molecular Biology
3 Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biophysics, Biomedical Engineering
The event in 2023
On November 8, 2023, the sixth edition of the Research Day of Lombardy Region in memory of Umberto Veronesi will take place.
The event will be held at Teatro alla Scala in Milan, starting at 9:15 AM.
The detailed program of the Day will be available soon, and it will be possible to proceed with reservations.